Thursday, May 13, 2010

Getting Ready

I have finished all my papers and can commence packing. The piles have grown and now I have to sort and figure and scrunch and stuff so that I can get all my stuff in the smallest possible suitcase. It should be fun but I am married to a fantastic engineer so I will ask for help if necessary.

I can't believe this is my last full day at home, a place I don't get to be very often during school so I appreciate my room with a few of my lush backyard, verdant and dripping with the new spring rain. I imagine I will see a few rainy days in England but... I am waterproof so that will be just fine.

6 comments:

  1. Safe travels Mary Jane, and I hope you have as remarkable an experience as I did years ago while studying in Italy. Looking forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you on this adventure! From the first day you approached me with this idea, I knew that you would do it. You have gathered around you a group of academic and personal support, you have kept a positive attitude, and you remain faithful to your call to enter fully into ministry in this new place. We will pray without ceasing for your well-being! Rev. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeeaaahhh, another blog to read...that is wonderful...you have a great time...we can't wait to read all about it. Be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe Journey!! Looking forward to following your adventure...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you are posting a blog like this! I'll miss seeing you while Jamie and I are home, but look forward to reading your blog. Have a safe trip over there. -Lots of love, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss you already! I hope you had a safe flight over and are enjoying yourself.

    ReplyDelete