Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tour de France - Stage 1

I spent the early moning of July 12th in London on my way to see Fleur in Bordeaux. I got to walk through Hyde Park which looks like a desert because there has been no rain to speak of for over a month. The Park was quiet and beautiful even zith homeless men sleeping under the trees.

I arrived here in good order and am enjoying my time getting to know the boys and having them teach me some french. Thank goodness Ayden has already taught me all I need to know about Spiderman! I am looking forward to meeting Fleur's parents this evening and celebrating Bastille Day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. This is the part of the trip I have most avidly been anticipating. I hope you write down everything you experience in order to repeat it all to me.
    I am so enjoying your blog. I frequently read it on my phone at the beach so I can't comment, but I hope you know it has kept me from feeling completely bereft at your absence.

    ReplyDelete